Costs and Registration for Exotic Marigold India
Exotic Marigold India is a 12 day journey that offers women a unique, well designed experience of the myriad aspects of Mother India and the desert region of Rajasthan. Your journey takes you into a world of Mughal opulence and village simplicity, deserts and medieval lakeside cities. Gift yourself this opportunity to step across a doorway into an evocative world that will open you into an unfamiliar world that touches the spirit of your shared humanity.
DOUBLE ACCOMODATION: $3,300
SINGLE ACCOMMODATION: $3,790
- Met at Delhi Airport by Ekno Representative and escorted throughout the trip with a professional Ekno Tour Guide.
- All transportation, including private air conditioned car and driver throughout the trip, plus 2 domestic airline flights (Delhi-Jodhpur; Udaipur-Delhi).
- 11 nights’ accommodation at hotels with Breakfast & 11 Dinners (including Welcome, Farewell Dinners),
- 2 Lunches at Bishnoi Village
- Entrance Fees to All Sites
- Services of an English speaking guide throughout the tour and local guides.
- International Airfares to and from India (Direct flights available. Prices can range from $850-$1200)
- Indian Visas (online process: $60)
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Lunches (except for 2 at Bishnoi Homestay) (around $7-10)
- Cooking class in Jodhpur (optional)
- Massages (optional) ($15-20/hour)
- Tipping and Personal Expenses
- Bottled water and other beverages not included with meals.
- Occasional optional items not identified in itinerary description
To reserve your space or further information,
please Contact Amber Chand